Equality means equality for everyone.
Why depressed men are dying for someone to talk to
You were probably shocked to learn of the suicide of Robin Williams
But did you know?
* Men are 4X more likely to commit suicide
* Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death for young men
Join UT Men’s Issues Society & the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) to talk suicide, depression – and men!
* What does male suicide tell us about power and privilege?
* How to attack gender norms impeding men from getting help?
* Male specific approaches to mental health needed?
Featuring Aara Amey-Ayer & Julian Bachlow, Mental Health Educators at CMHA.
Thursday, October 30, 2014, 7:00PM
Medical Sciences Building Rm 3153
1 King’s College Circle.
at the University of Toronto
Recommended Donation $5
Part of the University of Toronto’s Mental Health Awareness Month
Help us get the word out: Download the Poster